Back to School Spree Giveaway Hop
The Back to School Spree is being hosted by Formula Mom
and 7onashoestring. Each blog in the event is require to host their own giveaway worth at least $25, so make sure to hop around and check out all the great prizes!!
Here at the Simply Me blog you can win a Back to School Pack A $ 44.95 value.
~*This is also part of my Back to School Extravaganza!~*
And don't forget my giveaway that started the other day for a $50 gift certificate! http://www.savannahmiller1987.blogspot.com/2012/08/small-concept-review.html
Lovable Labels Review!
First a few facts about Lovable Labels:
- They are great for labeling all your child's items. Not only does this help to prevent things from being lost or switched it also gives your child a sense of belonging and will encourage them to take better care of their things.
- Lovable Labels are dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Waterproof, UV Resistant!
- They have a label for everything shoes, coats, bags, books, clothing, ect.....
- Really good for you child's support equipment! Nothing like going to soccer practice and everyone having the same ball and having 30 kids on the field! Yep with the lovable labels you will always know which ball is your child's :)
- For me this was a great product and came just in time! My sons Pre-school has informed me everything must be labeled! At first I was just going to get sticky notes and put them all over everything, but lovable labels offer a much more appealing option! Also my son wont be embarrassed of lovable labels.
- With so many choices of label icons, there is something for every kids personality.
I will post a few photos below on how I used the labels.Labeled all my sons classroom room necessities! So many different size labels means a label for everything :)
As part of the pre-school rules every parent at some point must provide snacks. Its nice to be able to label my food carriers with my sons name. This way I know no parents will mix up my carrier for their own.
Label lunch boxes and drink containers. I also plan to label any containers I put in here for sandwiches, fruit and whatever else I may pack for my son.
Clothing labels are great for shirts, pants and whatever else you wish to label. I also put one on my sons art smock too. I come from a big family, so many times my son would lose a shirt at grandma's house and a month later I would see a nephew or little cousin wearing it...... No more of that with lovable labels!! The fact they are machine washable also means grandma won't "accidentally" wash them off :)!
Great for sporting equipment! And since the labels are UV resistant I don't have to worry about fading.
Shoe labels, I know at preschool the kids have nap time where they take off their shoes. This will make it so much easier for the teacher if the shoes get mixed up.
I loved the attachable labels. I recieved a small metal attachable thingy to connect this to zippers I used one on my sons book bag and one on his coat.
There really a label for everything. Not only does this help the teacher know what belongs to who it also gives you the peace of mind that if your child would lose an item. With their names on it there is a really good chance someone will know where to return it!
Disclaimer: I received this item for the purpose of review. I was not paid in anyway to write this review. All opinions are my own.
~~Lovable labels is offering my readers a special coupon for $5 off a $25+ order:
Enter this code at check out BTS201218 Valid until September 30th.
If you would like more information please see links below:
Don't leave yet Lovable labels was generous enough to offer one of my followers a giveaway to win the back to school lovable label pack! Just like the one I reviewed. You must live in the continental US to win and no PO boxes see rafflecopter below.
Disclosure: Formula Mom, 7 on a Shoestring, and the Back to School Spree bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that fail to fulfill their prizes.