Chase with Police Car
Chase stuffed animal
Marshall with Car
Rocky/Rumble/Zuma/Sky/Everest all with their vehicles
Ryder on his 4 wheeler
Paw Patrol look out
Paw Patrol Walkie Talkies
Paw Patrol Bed sheets
I am not joking when I tell you this was Quinn's Christmas list last year! We just started to make his list for this year and he wants the Big Marshal as he calls him and the Paw Patrol Pad and some type of Paw Patrol Helicopter.
My son is obsessed and it is okay with me, because I think the Paw Patrol pups are sweet and promote friendship and working together. 3 things this mama looks for when letting her boys watch TV.
We do have several Paw Patrol DVDS and my DVR is over loaded with episodes, but when I seen Paw Patrol had a Christmas DVD I just knew Quinn had to have it!
Unwrap a high-action adventure this holiday season with a collection from one of the hottest preschool series on TV, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas. This latest puppy collection features daring rescues with just the right amount of holiday cheer! Join Ryder, Chase, Everest and the rest of the gang as they embark on snow-filled adventures to help Santa save Christmas, rescue penguins and polar bears, and much more. Whether they're feeling festive, competitive or silly, it's no secret that the pups are here to bring a little extra joy to this holiday season. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas will be available on DVD November 1
PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas includes the following episodes:
- Pups Save Christmas - When Santa's sleigh crashes and the reindeer run off, Ryder and the PAW Patrol have to help Santa finish delivering presents and save Christmas.
- Pups Save the Penguins - Someone has been swiping fish off Cap'n Turbot's boat, so he calls Ryder and the PAW Patrol to help investigate. Using his new spy gear, Chase inspects the boat and heads below deck where he discovers it's a group of pesky penguins. Now, the pups have to catch the slippery suspects and find a way to get them back to the South Pole.
- Pups Save the Pop-Up Penguins - Ryder and PAW Patrol are enjoying a sunny summer day at the beach when a call comes in from Mr. Porter. He and Alex were at the train station to pick up a big frozen fish order only to discover it's been eaten by some stowaway penguins that have scattered all around Adventure Bay.
- Pups Save Skye - Skye is on her way to Jake's Mountain to meet up with Everest and Ace when a storm blows in and she crash lands in the snow. After losing her pup tag and breaking a wing, Skye has to climb the rest of the way on foot while both Ace and Chase use a drone to look for Skye from above. They find her but can't reach her on the steep mountain. Ryder calls in Everest - ice or snow she's ready to go!
- Pups Save Sports Day - The pups are all excited to be a part of Adventure Bay's Sports Day until Everest realizes that she can't show off her snowboarding skills in the summer. Ryder and the pups race into action to build her a snowboard half-pipe, complete with snow, but Daring Danny X's impatience sends the snow making machine on a tear around the stadium covering everything. The pups slip and tumble through their summer sporting events, until Ryder and Everest decide that the new and improved snowy themed events are even more fun than the regular sports.
- Pups Bear-ly Save Danny - When Daring Danny X tries to outdo Everest on his motorized snowboard, he gets stuck in a tree and wakes up a hibernating Momma bear. Skye air-lifts Danny off, while the pups lure Momma down with honey flavored treats. When the same tempting treats draw the baby bears out of the cave and up into the tree, Everest and Marshall must get the bears safely back into their cave.
PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas Fast Facts
Street Date: November 1, 2016
Running Time: 74 Minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, French Dolby Surround and Spanish Dolby Surround
(French and Spanish audio not included on "Pups Save Sports Day" and "Pups Bear-ly Save Danny")