Guylian Belgian Chocolate Review
My name is Savannah and I'm addicted.... TO CHOCOLATE!
Nothing else is better then biting into an amazing piece of chocolate. The rich creamy, luscious, sweet, soul soothing, miracle that is chocolate!
So I'm sure you can imagine my total excitement when I found out I would be able to review for Guylian Belgian Chocolate!!
This next part is copied right from their website.Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates provide the ultimate experience for chocolate lovers. Each luxurious
chocolate seashell is marbled with 100% pure, silky smooth milk, dark or white Belgian chocolate. Our irresistible seashell chocolates are filled with a rich, decadent, and luxuriously creamy chocolate truffle; the original handmade recipe of Guy & Liliane. Our signature truffle recipe is still made in small-batch copper kettles exclusively by Guylian's Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.
So What makes Belgian Chocolate the Best?
- Only the finest ingredients are used
- 100% pure cocoa butter with a melt-point that allows the chocolate to melt perfectly in your mouth
- Belgian chocolate is processed, known as conching, to a maximum fineness resulting in a heavenly creamy chocolate texture
- Belgian chocolate always has a well-balanced set of flavours, gradually developing and then enduring for a full sensory experience
- Belgian Chocolatiers strict adherence to true old world artisanal craftsmanship and time-honored Belgian chocolate-making techniques
Just reading that makes me crave their amazing chocolate! And yes it was soooooo amazing!
Every piece was so delicious! It is one of those things that you just can’t stop eating once you start! And the whole family loved them! I even had to tell my sisters boyfriend to save some for the rest of us! Each piece melts in your mouth. The flavors blend perfectly to give you the ultimate chocolate experience!
Are you wondering why the sea shells and sea horse themes??
Guylian has been the major sustaining sponsor of Project
Seahorse since 1999 donating more than $1.5 million.
Amazing taste and an amazing company!
No matter if you are eating the truffles or the chocolate bars the taste will blow you away!
Guylian Belgian Chocolate has become one of my favorite treats and I know I will be eating them for years to come <3
Want to learn more or find out how to buy some for yourself?
See my link below:
Disclaimer: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was in now way paid to write this review all opinions are my own.