Disclaimer: I was given this product for the purpose of review. I was not paid in anyway to write this review all opinions are my own.
Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition - Bootcamp review
ABOUT:Achieve ultimate weight loss at home with xtreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition -Bootcampfeaturing transformation specialist Chris Powell from ABC’s hit show “Extreme Weight Loss.” Extreme Makeover: Powell helps get you moving to start losing with a program for every body and fitness level and best of all you can do it from your own home!! The DVD includes four fat-blasting workouts, each moving up in hardness.
- Warm-Up: Set your body in motion and get your heart pumping with Chris’ signature moves designed to limber up for a fun workout. This part was easy and I loved that my body was able to prepare for the up coming steps.
- Level 1: Begin your transformation and jump-start your metabolism with easy-to-follow exercises that get every muscle moving to start burning fat and calories. I wont lie I must have been really out of shape I could feel my muscles burning after this level.
- Level 2: Rev up the calorie burn and melt inches with this low-impact interval workout that challenges the body with five total-body exercises repeated in 45-second bursts. I love that it changed up so much I didn't feel stuck or like I was forced to so the same thing.
- Level 3: This is the fat burn level with a calorie-crushing workout that includes five mega moves that shred, sculpt and slim the body with four 20-second blasts each. Okay I wont lie I had a hard time with this one at first it took a few days for my body to get use to the new extreme work out.
- Level 4: Get extreme results with four-minute circuits of hard-core exercises like Mountain Climbers and Squat Jacks designed to torch calories, obliterate fat and sculpt muscles.
- Cool Down: Calm your breathing and soothe challenged muscles with complete-body stretches and movements that protect and invigorate your body from head to toe.
I was so impressed with all the levels! Now that I tried them all for the review I'm going to go back to level 1 and slowly work my way up. I think a week on each level should get me to the point that I'm comfortable doing level 4.
I highly recommend this DVD it targeted my body is ways my old routine didn't. Now I'm getting the most from my daily work-out. My body is starting to feel leaner and more toned then every before! I'm super impressed! I wont lie I did struggle to keep up the first couple of days and my body was sore afterwards. Now I have been using this DVD for a little over a week and my body is use to it (well at least use to level 1) and I can tell its making a huge impact!!
But don't take my word for it try Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition - Bootcamp for yourself!