Candy Corn Mason Jar Cheesecake
This is my first time ever trying this recipe and I'm pretty excited, because everyone in my family LOVED it.
What you need:
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 container cool whip
1 package of cream cheese
and at least 2 mason jars
1) In a mixing bowl mix together your cream cheese, cool whip, sugar and vanilla extract. Whip until its all well blended
2) Add yellow food dye to make your mixture yellow :).
Place the mixture aside.
3) Next crumble up your nilla wafers. I do this by placing them in a bag and using the reddi whip to crush them
4) Take your mason jars and make a layer of crushed nilla wafers. Its up to you how thick you want this layer.
5) Add a layer of Yellow cheesecake. Please note you will have a lot left over. That is okay we still have a whole layer to go.
6) Add red food dye to your left over cheesecake in the bowl to make it orange.
7) Add your now orange layer on top of the yellow.
I don't do this, but if you wanted you could have added another nilla wafer layer between the 2.
8) Last step is to add cool whip with the reddi whip and place your candy corn on top!
If you have any left over in your bowl you can use them to make nilla wafer cheesecake sandwiches
And if you don't finish it all in one sitting simply twist your lid back and place it in the fridge.