I was given products in this post to test and give my honest feedback. All opinions are my own.
Welcome to the 2015 Simply Me Holiday Gift guide! The holidays should be fun. At times finding the perfect gift, great deals, decorating and recipes can be overwhelming. The Simply Me Blog wants to put the fun back into the Holidays so over the next several weeks I will be posting great gifts for everyone, decorating tips, recipes and everything in-between!
To see the entire Gift Guide please click the photo above!
I think it is safe to say that I have found every way possible to show case my photos. Canvases, on candles, inside my lockets, frames, on a blanket, a mug, a shirt and so much more!
Thanks to the lovely people at AdoramaPix I now have a new fun way to display my favorite photos. And that is in a specialized book made just for me.
Each page has photos of my family. So I know you are thinking, yeah a photo book lady then been around for years!!
No, this isn't just a photo book and here is why:
1) My photos are printed right on the page!
2) I can put as many photos as I want on a page and I can twist and turn them anyway I want.
3) I can adjust my photo sizes to make them big, small, wide and long! It is totally up to me how I want them to be displayed.
4) I can add frames, background color, words and so much more! I am the artist and this is my masterpiece.
5) I can even control the outside of the book! There is several covers and colors I can pick from.
6) The photo quality is amazing! I was so impressed with how sharp and bold my photos are!
I got a book with all my favorite photos of my boys and I. Our favorite vacations, holiday photos and just favorite random moments! I mixed them all together in one book to make a truly one of kind photo memorabilia for my home.
No where else in the world will I find something like this. I have it on our coffee table and whenever someone sits on my couch it is the first thing they grab and look through.
The fabric covered photo book is only one of the many things offered by AdoramaPix. They also have holiday cards, all sorts of wall decor, calendars and regular photo prints.
Their finished products are top quality and I can see myself using them again for our upcoming holiday photos!
To learn more and see all they have to offer check out my link below: