Disclaimer: The items in this post were given to me for the purpose of review. I was not paid to write this review, all opinions are my own.
Welcome to the 2019 Holiday gift guide! To see more items please click my link below:
There was always 3 things I could count on every Christmas when I was a kid
1) I was getting some type of bath product
2) My brother, sister and I were getting a together gift
3) There was always a Crayola product under the tree for me
I always looked forward to these 3 things and as a mom it is something I carried over into my adult life. My boys always get a together gift, they always get bath stuff and they always get something from Crayola! This year my boys are going to love the new products being offered by crayola, even I have to admit they out done themselves this time. I remember as a kiddo a fresh pack of crayons was something to get excited about, but it seems Crayola just keeps getting better and better. I want to tell you about 2 of the many amazing products they are offering this holiday season!
The Crayola Color Chemistry Arctic Lab contains everything young scientists need to explore color like never before – this year with an arctic twist!
The set is equipped with STEAM-infused, playful experiments exploring color, texture and temperature. For those who don't know this I work in a school and this year STEAM was introduced to our kiddos. I LOVE IT! I makes kiddos think outside of the box and helps enrich the part of their mind that creates and promblem solves. Two HUGE thumbs up to Crayola!
The Color Chemistry Arctic Lab includes an easy-to-read instruction booklet that’s packed with 50 colorful arctic-themed science activities to try out at home and enough Crayola materials and supplies to do 15 experiments right out of the box. All experiments were created with the help of real Crayola scientists, ensuring that they are all educational, creative and fun.
• STEAM-Inspired Experiments: All of the activities and experiments in the kit were designed with the help of Crayola scientists to ensure that they are educational and creative
• Open-Ended Fun: The included activity book outlines 15 experiments that can be done right out of the box and 35 experiments that can be completed with common household items, encouraging kids to utilize the environment around them
• Arctic-Inspired Learning: Ideal for the holiday season, each experiment infuses color and winter themes, from snow that grows on trees, to color-changing window cling snowflakes
Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Safari includes adorable, colorable and washable pet figures that kids can customize with color, wash in the kid-powered oasis Tub, and color again.
We reviewed the pet set last year and loved them! Even after a year of playing they are still in perfect shape!
Following the popularity of Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets, the Safari features all new safari-themed pets that kids can color customize with the six included Scribble Scrubbie Ultra CleanÒ Washable Markers. When they are ready for a color change, they can brush their Safari pets clean in the kid-powered oasis tub, dry them off and start over. In addition to the four safari pets included, there are additional expansion packs (sold separately) for a total of 12 adorable safari animals that kids can collect and customize again and again. The set includes four all new safari pets including a monkey, an elephant, giraffe and lion, kid-powered hand-pump oasis tub with a fun slide attachment, a scrub brush and six Scribble Scrubbie Washable markers.
• Collectible Fun For Kids: With the four included Scribble Scrubbie Safari pets and expansion packs, kids can continue to expand their collection of adorable pets to customize, nurture and clean
• Customizable Creativity: Kids can use the special Scribble Scrubbie Ultra CleanÒ Washable Markers to design and customize their pets however they choose
• Create Over and Over: Using the included hand-pump oasis tub, kids can wash off their pets, customize with brand new designs when they dry, and wash again
As always Crayola is offering products that encourage my kids to be creative and express themselves!