My food may not be pretty, but it sure does taste amazing!
The Ultimate Fudge Brownie Recipe
What you need:
3\4 tsp salt
1 tbs vanilla
2 1/4 c sugar
1c cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 c melted unsalted butter
1 1/2 c flour
2 c chocolate chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and great a 9X13 pan
2) Mix your eggs, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and vanilla
3) Add your sugar to your melted butter
4) Mix your dry and wet ingredients together
4) Add your flour and chocolate chips to the mixture
(please note this is a thick batter, you didn't do anything wrong!)
5) Bake for 28-32 min. insert a tooth pick until it come out mostly clean.
Let cool and enjoy! I like to warm mine up and add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!